CENOTES CLASS B
In this trip, you will be able to visit the highlight diving attraction of the Yucatán Peninsula that divers from the world are willing to see. The unique characteristics of these caverns allow us to offer you the best experience with two dives in one trip.
All along the underground of the Peninsula lay countless systems rivers which divers know as caves. The most superficial points of these caves and just in the middle of the jungle we can find sinkholes or openings with different characteristics that give us the chance to dive and explore the entrance part of the caverns.
Due to the crystal clear water, shallow depths, sun light entries and wide open passages that we can find in the caverns, we have the possibility to dive as recreational divers in what we call the cavern. This activity is an experience to enhance the senses and it can´t be compared with any other diving activity.
(Prices in US dollars)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Discovery, Guided Tours, Jungle
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Because of the characteristics of the cenotes offered in this tour such as depth, profile, sediment, etc. we recommend it for divers with an Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent.
In most of the cenotes we can visit in this tour, there is only one dive available so we need to get the truck loaded and drive to a different location so we can do our second dive.
If you have dove in all of the cenotes we offer here, please let us know so we can adapt to your needs and interests and together we can find a different option to make your experience unforgettable.
The cenotes we offer you on this trip are:
- Pit (1 dive) + Dos ojos (1 dive)
- Dream Gate (2 dives)
- Angelita + 1 (you can choose one of the class A)
- Calavera + 1
- Carwash + 1
- Diving license of Advanced open water or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 25 logged dives.
- Last logged dive within 6 months before your cenote dive.
- Sign the medical questionnaire (in case you have any “yes” on it, we will need to have a medical clearance with “fit for diving”).
- Sign waivers.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Bathing suit.
- Dry clothes.
- Flip flops.
- Pocket money for entrance and tips.
- Transportation from and to your hotel (with transportation insurance)
- 2 tanks for diving (one for each dive).
- Weights and weight belt.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Lunch (we normally get you a chicken sandwich)
- Professional full cave guide.
- Towels rental.
- Underwater torch rental.
- Entrance fee to the cenotes. Note that the entrance fee has to be paid on site and can change without previous notice. Once you decide which cenote want to go, we can tell you the cost of the entrance on the day of your tour.
- Diving equipment rental.
- Diving computer rental.
- Professional camera entrance fee (some cenotes will charge a fee to allow your professional camera dive with you).
Just Dive it
Regular itinerary starts with the pick up at 8:00 am. Your guide give you the waivers you need to sign for this trip and off you go! The cenotes will be waiting for your arrival at around 9:00 am. After the briefing you will have plenty of time to enjoy both dives in the cavern system just beneath your feet. You will finish your dives at around 2:00 pm and will be dropped back to your hotel at 3:00. This schedule may be variable to fit your needs, talk to your guide previously if you need to make any change.
If you want to rent any piece of equipment will be:
Regulator: 5 USD
BCD: 5 USD
Wetsuit, fins and mask: 5 USD
Computer: 5 USD